Hand tufted rug with set base and pattern colours. Pattern is repeated in Neutrals. Fixed size in Blue Shades. Approximate weight: 3,5kg/sqm.
The Wedge carpets has a unique pattern inspired by wooden waste material turned into an indigo coloured floor that Hellgren exhibited at TENT London 2017.
Wedge 2 that is launched 2020, presents the original pattern from Wedge in new colours and variations. Also Wedge 2 is available in different materials, either as mix in material between Wool and Tencel, in 100 % Wool or in 100 % Tencel.
Geometric patterns and especially circular shapes have, been a recurring item throughout Marie-Louise Hellgrens designs and the Wedge carpets are not an exception. However, there is a subtle twist to the patterns, if you take a closer look you may find small spontaneous variations to the hand-sketched geometric designs. For Marie-Louise it is always important that her work includes humor, subtle energy that, at a first glance may look symmetric, but then surprises you with something new every time you look.
”Timeless design together with a sustainable and circular way of thinking have always been important for me. Every piece that I create should have a subtle presence and a message without being intrusive” says Marie- Louise.
1) Wool and Tencel blend ( additional price)
2) 100 % Wool, with stripes in Tencel®
3) 100% Tencel®, available in all colours except white01
1) Wedge 2 – Base in White (01) with lines in Khaki (41), contrasting line Deep Purple (29)
2) Wedge 2 – Base in Camel (16) with lines in Beige (24) Contrasting line in Forest (79)
2) Wedge 2 – Base in Thunder (73) with lines in Khaki (41) Contrasting line in Chartreuse (77)
Wedge 2 Rug 90 x 150 cm
Wedge 2 Rug 160 x 240 cm
Wedge 2 Rug 200 x 300 cm
Also available in custom size, price/Sqm.